Sunday, May 27, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My new fish is in a temporary home. I would like to look at bigger fish bowls, but I can't go near a pet store with my son or he will try make me choose a kitten. He has already chosen a breed for me, Burmese, as that is the only breed as pretty as my Mom Cat. I told my son I only want a cat from God and I don't want to buy one. I only want a sweet kitten. A pretty cat is easier to find, but a cat so beautiful, aware, and loving is rare. "Mom Cat was my room mate. Now my room mate is a fish."
"Fish die. When die, we buy a cat."
"Jesse, no. I want the fish to live."
"Fish live, fish die. Later, cat. Three cats. Remember?"

"Fish is a family pet."
"My fish is a family pet?"
"Family fish."
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: